Our platform is hosted on state-of-the-art redundant servers in a fully managed, world class data centre in Australia.
Data Center & Network Security
Altora has a number of Defence, Government and data security industry clients. Our security protocols and procedures are required to be able to deliver our service to these types of industry clients.
- Physical Security
Altora systems are located in a world class, access controlled datacentre in Australia that uses ‘security-in-depth’ principles meeting the ISO 27017 security standard for cloud services. The Axion SD Altora platform is built on Enterprise grade scalable infrastructure with 24/7 monitoring.
Physical access to the data centre is restricted to only individuals who require access to maintain systems needed to support the platform. There are several levels of access control that are logged and monitored, personnel are police checked and character referenced checked. The access is dependent on the seniority of the personnel.
- Network Security
Access to the Altora online induction system is protected via:
- An encrypted HTTPS connection
- A 2048-bit SSL (Transport Layer Security 1.2) certificate issued by TrustWave to ensure information transmitted by users are secure.
- Access Controlled log-ins to protect User information and uploaded documents and only accessible by course administrators with appropriate login credentials.
- Variable log-in privileges available for your Administration staff to protect User data and company content.
- Intrusion prevention systems and firewalls.
Access to the Altora network are restricted to select employees who require access to provide support to customers.
Our credit card payments are processed through a PCI DSS compliant payment gateway.
- Availability & Continuity
The service is hosted on high-availability servers to meet Altora's SLA guarantee. Altora's detailed SLA is available here.
The load balancing nature of high availability servers enables maximum uptime and stability for critical system that need to be available near 100%, 24x7.
Connectivity is via dedicated fibre and internet via multiple tier-one service providers.
Data is backed up daily off-site with disaster recovery procedures in place including several copies in encrypted archives.
- Data Disposal When a client’s Altora instance is decommissioned, data will be sanitised and disposed of in a manner where the data will not be recoverable.