- Axion SD is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement applies to the Axion SD website and governs data collection and usage. By using the Axion SD website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
- Axion SD Pty Ltd T/A Altora Solutions ACN 153 003 368 is subject to the Australian Privacy Principles. The Australian Privacy Principles apply to the collection and use of Personal Information as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 as amended from time to time.
- The Information We Collect
Axion SD collects personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number only when voluntarily entered or supplied to Axion SD by you.
There is also non-identifiable information about your computer hardware and software that may be automatically collected by Axion SD. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Axion SD to provide general statistics regarding use of the Axion SD website, and to help improve our service.
- The Way We use Information
Axion SD collects and uses your personal information to respond to contact requests and to deliver the services you have requested. Axion SD may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Axion SD and its affiliates. Axion SD may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Axion SD does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists or customer data to third parties. Axion SD may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Axion SD may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Axion SD, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Axion SD does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Axion SD will only disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Axion SD or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Axion SD; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Axion SD, or the public.
- Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- How To Contact UsShould you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- Right to access or correct your Personal InformationYou can gain access to your own Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions contained in the Privacy Act. To request access to your own Personal Information, or to update or correct Personal Information, please send a written request to Altora, 224A Johnson Street, Fitzroy, VIC 3065 or to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact Details). The identities of individuals making requests will be checked to determine whether the request will be met.
- European Union General Data Protection RegulationIf you are a resident of the European Union (EU), you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
- We are a data controller and processor for the purposes of the GDPR and by you consenting to this Privacy Statement, we are able to process your personal data as defined in the GDPR in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- You may update or rectify any of the Personal Data that we hold about you by contacting us as per the Contact Details above.
You may withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement (This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal)
You may request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data we hold about you in a machine-readable form or share your personal data with a nominated third party.
- If you have any concerns in relation to our collection and/or processing of your personal data, then in addition to the processes set out above, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. Our representative for the purposes of the GDPR can be contacted as per the Contact Details above.